1. All information collected on the ShipDX website (“www.shipdx.eu”) is used to process and administer Competition Submissions in accordance with the Competition’s Terms and Conditions and for communications related to the activity of the Website
2. All data entered by a User and collected through the Website is stored and processed through the data administration system of ShipDX in the office of the company in Galati, Romania and treated with the utmost care and respect.
4. ShipDX collects User’s personal information during the Registration process for a Competition. Personal data asked can include User’s full name, country, email address and phone number.
5. User’s personal data is used only for Competition submission administration and processing and communications related to Website’s activity only. User’s contact details are used to inform them about Competition’s updates and may be used to inform about future competitions.
6. Following User’s data may be published on the Website, and Website’s Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest accounts of the Website – full name, country, website, university name.
8. User’s data is stored by the Website indefinitely or until User requests it to be deleted.
9. User can request their information to be edited, transferred or deleted at any time. In order to request any data manipulation please send the request at firstname.lastname@example.org. User may also unsubscribe from receiving any particular type of email manually, by pressing the “unsubscribe” button in the footer of that email.
10. ShipDX does not share User data with third-parties.
11. ShipDX will hold and use the User’s personal data strictly in accordance with Romania data protection legislation.